Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fab 5 on a Feel Good Friday

Congratulations to @S2_A2_V2, Ms. Vogg on winning the first STAR student nomination for the month of September! Students say they haven't loved a teacher this month! She explains things so well in Algebra and makes everyone feel important. She is always positive. She cares for all of her students and wants to help. She explains things nicely and doesn't get frustrated when you don't understand. Ms. Vogg makes Math fun for me. I love coming to Math. She is amazing. She is so energetic making everyone want to do Math. Not only that if you don't understand something she will make sure that you do before she moves on to someone else who needs help. Also, when you are getting frustrate she calms you down and works with you to make it right.

@efix1213, Ms. Fix has pushed me to the level where I'm supposed to be at. She helps me go through my struggles. She is very very nice and comfortable to be around. She is an overachiever, good role model for students and other staff members.


@juliekabitzke, Mrs. Kabitzke is always working hard on how to make the classroom and the way she teaches change to how people learn since not everyone learns the same way. She is also very approachable in letting us come to her with any concerns we have and she is overall a wonderful person that not only teaches us marketing skills but life lessons.


@DanKnuth2, Mr. Knuth is the most supportive and inspiring teachers I have ever had. He makes coming to school everyday a wonderful experience.

@NorthstarBand, Mr. Redner is an outstanding teacher because he gives critical feedback in a kind and helpful way. He creates a very connected feeling throughout the band, as he demands respect but allows his students to have fun while learning. Mr. Redner uses metaphors to help students relate better to the lesson, and improve more quickly. Finally, Mr. Redner has a true passion for his job that I really admire.




I'm choosing @jricciar55, Mr. Riccardi, because he's an amazing teacher. I'm being honest right here, but I have never gotten home to tell my parents about something I learned in class... But this year, I go on and on about the brain and all of its functions because of him. He uses examples that make you laugh, and when he explains things, it's just so fascinating. He really does deserve this award, for actually making learning fun and making a connection with each one of his students. You can really tell that he cares.

1 comment: