Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Update- July 11- Guest Blog

Happy Friday! As part of my efforts to get more people involved with blogging and allow others to hear other points of view from around NorthstarNation, I am starting a guest blog spot. At least once a month I will have a teacher, other staff, or students post an entry on waukeshanorth1.blogspot.com.

This week is the perfect start as our new North Associate Principal will introduce himself. Please give him a warm welcome when you see him during the Literacy days at North next week.

Hello Everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to everyone at Waukesha North High School.  I am very excited to be part of the great things that are happening at North and look forward to working with the students, staff, and community.  

A little bit about myself, I graduated from UW Oshkosh in 2001 and began my teaching career at Southern Door High School in Door County, WI as a high school social studies teacher and athletic director.  I then moved to Marinette, WI to teach social studies at the high school from 2003-2007. While I was in Marinette, I began work on my master’s degree in educational leadership and administration through Marian University.  In 2007 I accepted my first administrative position with Badger High School in Lake Geneva, WI as an associate principal.  In 2009, I accepted the principal position at the middle/high school in Hustisford, WI and was there for the past 5 years.  In 2013, I completed my superintendent licensure program through Cardinal Stritch University.

In March of 2014, I became engaged to my fiancĂ© Carolyn and we are getting married in July 2015.  I have 3 wonderful stepchildren who range in ages from 10 to 6 years old, they certainly keep Carolyn and I on the go.  We live on Okauchee Lake in the town of Oconomowoc and as a family we enjoy outdoor activities.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at North, if there is anything that I can do to help you please do not hesitate to contact me, my door is always open. I am looking forward to a great 2014-15 school year.


Yours in education,

Chad Schraufnagel

Assistant Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment