Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday, June 27th update

The last week of June is here and I wanted to say hello with this week's Friday update.
After starting the hiring process in April, we are just about done solidifying all of our new staff.
We will have 20 new staff members joining our Northstar family when all is said and done, Wow!

Our PSI (Personalized Summer Institute) offerings in August have now been posted and can be found at 
http://goo.gl/Rem2I7

It has been nice to keep in touch with many of you on my twitter feed @jlandish13. Talk about a wonderful, built-in professional learning network. I hope to see more of you joining in on the learning and connecting so you don't get completely "out of shape" this summer. After all, how else would we know that @juliekabitzke got a bling-ed out chicken coop or that our very own @dalevankeuren is now a Google Certified Teacher? Yes, both are true!

Enjoy the week and I will check in again on the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment